New fit, new look, and all-new fabrics.
The SilverLine jersey utilizes a micro-ceramic filament within the microfiber fabric that helps regulate body temperature keeping you cool once the heat hits. Made to fit a wide variety of riders, the SilverLine jersey is designed with a slightly more relaxed fit but still offers ergonomic paneling and multiple fabrics to help provide aerodynamic support and comfort.
Features + Benefits
- New micro-ceramic fabric regulates body temperature, dries quickly, with high stretch for comfort and ideal fit
- Aero dimpled, highly breathable panels on the shoulders and down the sides of back aid in air flow
- Lower collar compared to previous generation SilverLine jersey for riders who prefer a reduced height
- Three folded hem reinforced back pockets with reflective detail for visibility
- Elastic rear waistband helps jersey stay secure and features reflective pixels at both sides of the waist
- Ergonomically contoured waist paneling- shorter jersey length in front prevents bunching while in the riding position
- Full length CamLock™ zipper for quick and easy adjustment
- UPF 50+ fabric front and back
- Made in Italy
The all-new SilverLine Jersey is designed for a wide range of cyclists, from beginners to experienced, as well as a variety of body types. The fit is not second skin but more relaxed for an all-day comfort. The distinct look of the dimpled aero shoulder fabric, giro style sleeves, and aero paneling at the back derive from the elite NX-G Air Jersey.
The main material front and back, Breeze, is a 0% Lycra material, like the NX-G Air Jersey. Its high stretch comes from the construction of the micro-ceramic filament within the fabric which also provides high breathability. The ceramic element helps keep you cool during summer heat and is anti-bacterial. On top of all that the front and back has UPF 50+ protection.
The collar is slightly lower than previous generation to accommodate a wide variety of cyclists. The scoop of the waist comes from the slightly higher front and lower rear. This helps any excess material from bunching or gathering while in the riding position and keeps your pockets and rear waist in place along with silicone-free gripper to hold in place.
Tip: Wear your typical Giordana jersey size or size down for a more second skin style fit.
Optimized to meet the technical demands of cyclists of all ability levels while accommodating the widest variety of riders, the SilverLine pieces are cut to fit slightly less aggressively than the race-ready fit of FR-C Pro or NX-G, and are constructed with fabrics that provide all the necessary performance properties with a slightly more relaxed fit. SilverLine is the workhorse collection offering an exceptional value that’s rich in features. These pieces inherit the technical advancements of the super elite collections and deliver those benefits in a streamlined form to maximize value.
Body: 65% Nylon / 35% Polyester
Arm and Back Panels: 77% Polyester / 22% Elastane