Classic comfort and compression that provides warm thermal protection and keeps cold weather conditions from creeping in.
The Silverline Thermal Bib Tight is made using the technical Vuelta™ two-way stretch fabric that creates a protective barrier against the cold and functions as a thermal insulator to keep your muscles warm while still providing breathability that aids in the evaporation of moisture and helps regulate body temperature.
These bib tights provide thermal coverage and warmth from the ankle, through the length of your legs, and up into the core of the body where a double-lined, high waistband meets supportive elastic bib straps that help keep the core stabilized.
Rectangular reflective pixel technology is strategically placed on opposing legs – one section on the right of the front leg and one section on the back of the left leg - to highlight the legs in motion and provide visibility in low light conditions.
With only one seam at the back of the leg and elastic cuffs with grippers at the ankle, these tights protect from wind creeping in and act as an optimal defense against cold weather so you can stay warm and focused on the road ahead.
Features + Benefits
- Vuelta™ fabric – 260-gram weight, good stretch with tightly woven knit for thermal regulation
- One seam down the leg and elastic ankle cuffs with gripper to keep cold out
- Bib tight waist is made using doubled lined material at the front with light elastic at sides and back for secure comfort
- Reflective accent on legs at the front and back to highlight the legs in motion
- Cirro chamois
- Made in Italy
- Sizing Chart
- Machine wash at 40°C or less on reduced cycle / Do not bleach / Hand wash 30° / Iron at low temperature / Hang or lay flat to dry