- HC50™ High Compression Power Lycra provides comfort and support
- Designed on a curve to clone the body's natural riding position
- 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs which hold the bibs in place without squeezing or restricting
- Anti-abrasion seat panel fabric
- Ametista Carbon waist panel
- Stretchable, breathable, and stabilizing bib uppers
Reflective tabs on each side of the bib short for visibility
- Women's Cirro S-W chamois with Aloe Vera infusion
- Made in Italy
- Sizing Chart
The brand new HC50™ High Compression Power Lycra has the properties and material structure of a compressive power Lycra, yet its soft and supple feel provides unmatched comfort for the perfect fit.
The FR-C Pro Bib Short represents the pinnacle in comfort and craftsmanship. The bib short was designed on a curve to clone the body’s natural riding position eliminating puckers and creases throughout your full range of motion. We chose a 220 gram 50 thread count Lycra fabric, with soft and supportive compression, creates a bib short so comfortable that once you put it on you’ll be inspired to put some time on the bike.
Equally comfortable features of the FR-C Pro bib short include; the 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs which hold the bibs in place without squeezing or restricting, the anti-abrasion seat panel fabric, Ametista Carbon waist panel, and the stretchable, breathable, and stabilizing bib uppers.
The bibs are finished off with two reflective tabs, one on each side of the bib short, for global visibility needs.
Last but not least these bibs receive Giordana’s top of the line Cirro S-W chamois with Aloe Vera infusion.
The FR-C Pro Bib Short is the bedrock of our DNA and similarly to the FR-C Pro Short Sleeve Jersey exemplifies a crown jewel in technical cycling apparel.