Protection for your all-out efforts when wet or cold weather conditions hit.
The G-Shield bib short is designed to offer three-season protection against the elements and is constructed using new thermal fleece-lined fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™ water repellent treatment that fuses to the fibers in the fabric to provide a hydrophobic coating that protects you against inclement weather. This bib short is constructed of an all-new fabric that is more tightly woven for optimal wind protection and provides support and compression where you need it most.
Features + Benefits
- All-new fit, materials, and look
- 300-gram weight fleece-lined fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™
- 1on1™ Paneling System uses only one seam at the back of the leg for increased protection from the elements and less penetration of water through the fabric
- Longer, straight cut leg cuffs with more coverage at the front for protection from elements
- Straight cut waist for comfort
- Reflective stripes on the back of both legs for visibility
- High-stretch black elastic bib straps help provide support
- Aloe vera infused Cirro-S chamois
- Made in Italy
Recommended for temperatures from mid 60°F to low 40°F. (15c to 5c)
Temperature ranges are a general reference as every cyclist experiences temperatures differently and depending on your riding style, from high output efforts to low-intensity training, the range could be extended or decreased.
Material + Care
- Machine wash cold (40° C) / Do not bleach / Hand wash 30° / Do not iron / Hang or lay flat to dry