A slightly relaxed fit jacket with thermal windproof protection for training on crisp mornings and into cold, windy days.
A true cold-weather jacket with thermal windproof that allows you to train hard without holding moisture in.
The SilverLine Winter Jacket is made with a new cut and more volume to provide a slightly relaxed fit. Made up of a 3-layer bonded material, this jacket includes a protective outer shell with Acqua Zero Eco treatment, a middle Windtex (windproof) membrane, and a soft thermal inner fabric to keep you warm and comfortable. Side panels and underarm areas are made with
A tall collar provides an extra level of wind-proofing and protects the neck from the elements. Pair this jacket with a short sleeve base layer and thermal neck gaiter or cap, so you can ride into cold temperatures easily.
Features + Benefits
- Revised, more generous fit for improved layering
3 layer membrane, 260 gram fabric with Acqua-Zero Eco treated Blizzard fabric at the sides, underarm panels, and back pocket
- Inside fleece-like fabric increases thermal properties to provide increased warmth
- Fleece-lined collar
- Elastic straight-cut cuff at wrist
- Reflective accents at sides of waist and center rear pocket
- Machine wash cold (30° C) / Do not bleach / Hand wash 30° / Do not iron / Hang or lay flat to dry